20 July 2013, by tpotisk
- Don’t treat patients on the first visit. (Acute care is an exception)
- Make sure every patient is multiple scheduled for the duration of their chosen treatment plan.
- Cluster book multiple patients rather than scattering them across your day.
- Have a yearly chiropractic marketing calendar, scheduling/planning for at least 2 internal promos and 1 external promo per month.
- Strategically place referral prompts.
- Publicly and privately reward patient referrals.
- Visualize a busy practice with abundance, pray for it, write it, repeat it, and believe it.
- Hold a chiropractic orientation/wellness class at least twice monthly. Make it a part of your recommendations to your patient. Close with an offer and call to action.
- Never stop improving your technical skills, communication abilities, and loving service to your patients!
Dr Tom Potisk
Categories: business management, Report of Findings
27 February 2013, by tpotisk
Chiropractic report of findings (ROF) are important. Some DCs foolishly stick with their same old ROF style year after year. Although consistency has it’s place and principles don’t change; the truth is that our culture, society, language, and even us, are constantly changing. Chiropractic talk needs to be spoken in a variety of ways.
DCs are wise to have several styles/versions of their ROF for differing age groups/circumstances. Here is a modern chiropractic report of findings that is very relevant to the Millennial age group (those born between the late 1970’s and early 2000’s). These folks are also sometimes referred to as Generation Y.
Notice the frequent use of modern words (in bold red).
Dr Potisk’s 21st century Millennial ROF:
“Don’t let your health go over a cliff!
Bailout your accumulated structural damage/neurological deficits and make an epic transformation with daily, then 2-3 X/week adjustments for the next 12 weeks. Then, if you’re interested in continually releasing your communication network to maximize your inborn optimum wellness, reboot your nervous system with an adjustment once per week perpetually. You’re entitled to it! The unsubsidized cost for this is normally $_____, but we are committed to building a team of outrageously healthy families to maximize this community’s potential. So, if you meet the criteria to be a candidate for our special pricing arrangement we call our Green Fee, then you can participate. This value involves a one time investment of just $___________ or $________ per month with a prearranged credit card autodebit. However, to qualify you must contribute to our campaign by referring other team members (at least 2/year), sharing our social media posts, retweeting notices of our in–office workshops, and assisting in at least one of our upcoming Green Planet events (food drive, coat drive, detox class, car wash fundraiser for Haiti, etc.).
Are you on-board with our movement?”
Feel welcome to modify and use this to suit your needs. And by all means, please share your suggestions with the rest of us.
PS Be sure and get my free practice boosting tips on the right side of this website.
PPS Please share this with other DCs.
Categories: patient education, practice management, Report of Findings